Saturday, May 25, 2013

New Born Shoot with my daughter Emily Francis

I had the privelage doing a New-born shoot my first born, Emily Francis. Only 11 days old, we decided to do her shoot, it was touch and go with the mom being very nervous we pushed through and the shoot turned out well.

As part of our new offering, I had the pleasure of shooting my own daughter. Please feel free to share and leave a comment.

 

She is a gift of God and I am so glad that we done this shoot. if you would like to photograph your family or new-born baby, we offer excellent service at affordable rates. You can contact Darren Francis on 0834303299 or darrenfranc@gmail.com


Please note that these pictures are copyrighted and may not be used in anyway (paid for or none) without the consent of the owner Darren Francis Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment