Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome to my world


Hi Guys,

To all of you who know me and those who don't.

I would like to welcome you to the home of “Darren’s photography”. It has been sometime now (well at least nine months that is) that I have been armed with my beautiful Canon 40D and have been capturing those moments in time.

I thought to myself, what good would it be to keep these wonderful moments to myself? Ya, my thoughts exactly, that's why I created this blog, so that you can view and monitor what I have been up to.

Well, as you know blogs contain a wide range of information, but with my blog and with your help. I want to create a place where memories are shared and kept.

As you will see in the coming weeks, I will be posting various pictures or articles ranging from your wedding day, birthday party, photojournalism and a myriad of other collectable memories.

This blog has been created with you in mind, so any ideas or suggestions are most welcome.

All I will say, Watch this space!!!

Regards

D

No comments:

Post a Comment